Wednesday 24 May 2017

Atheism Through The Ages

My research through the past winter was rewarded with some very satisfying corroborations vis a vis some hunches I'd picked up reading Oswald Spengler's The Decline of the West.

For instance, what is the nature and exact timing of apparent 'long cycles' in human history? Are changing political forms deeply connected with these passages of time, or merely superficial? Most interesting to my mind, how does the spiritual landscape of a culture shift as it moves toward its fulfillment?

A report on my initial findings was published recently on a blog managed by friends. Because the editing style is so different from there to here, I've decided to post a link rather than copying and pasting the whole text here. As always, comments are welcome, and if you have any clues or leads to pass on, even better.

The full text of the article can be found at https://pastorsinexile.org/2017/05/03/atheism-through-the-ages/

No comments:

Post a Comment